Hello, my name is A. girl

    Hello, everybody. I am starting this blog because everything is bad currently in my life and i don't even know from where to start fixing in.

    So, yeah, small introduction: i don't want to say my name, lets just call me A. and english is not my first language - sorry if my english causing you any kind of mental pain =) i am working on it, i promise. I am from Ukraine, and partially that is a reason why everything isn't good in my life. 

    About THE PROBLEM. I am only working person in my family with a stable job, like, i'm valuable employee and nobody would layoff me or fire me out of the blue. As for my husband, currently he has some job but it isn't really trustable and could disappear any time. So i have to stick to my company. I have option to move to another country and try to build my life from the scratch there, but i have to be valuable professional not only for my company but for labour market in general. And here we come closer to THE PROBLEM =) As i understand i have burnout for some time, i really struggle to force myself to work, procrastination became the favorite thing and no professional skills improvement was done for a while. Professionally i stuck somewhere four years ago, this is bad. This is really bad, because i'm a programmer (front end dev) and for my kind to be outdated so much is like a death. So now to have any chances for the better future i have to manage to learn new stuff that will help me to become that "valuable professional" in another country and fight through this procrastination and burnout shit.

    My starting point is very much "inspiring". But my credo is "keep pushing until you are alive", so i will fix this crap. I will fix it and have nostalgia in a few years about "how it was".

    As i don't have money for the therapist now my first step will be: to do research about burnout and how to deal with it, same for procrastination. And report about the progress here.



Comments

Popular Posts